The sermons are posted from the newest to the oldest. So for the oldest sermon please scroll to the bottom of the list.
NOTE: if you are using a mobile device, swipe your finger over the sermons to get to the bottom of the list.
- Genesis 3:14-19 The Serpent Crusher
- John 11:45-57 The One Who Came To Save
- John 11:17-44 The Resurrection and the Life
- John 11:1-16 The Perfect Love of Jesus
- John 10:11-21 The Good Shepard
- John 9:13-41 Seeing Jesus
- John 8:48-59 Those Who Throw Stones
- Luke 10:38-42 How to Choose What Counts
- John 8:1-11 No Condemnation
- John 7:25-52 Rivers of Living Water
- John 6:49-71 The Cost of Discipleship
- John 6:22-36 The Priorit of Faith
- I Cor 13 What's Love got to do with it
- John 6:1-21 Rescue or Refreshments
- John 5:30-47 Truth That Demands an Answer
- God's Kindness Draws us to Repentance
- John 5:16-29 - The Bold Claims of Christ
- John 5:1-15 - Healing, Holiness and Hell
- John 4:27-45 - Why We Share the Gospel
- John 4:1-26 - Soul Satisfying Salvation
- Easter Sunday - Why the Resurrection Matters
- John 3:16-21 - True Love
- John 3:1-15 - Two Births on Not Two Births
- John 2:13-25 - Why are you a Christian
- John 2:1-12 - Keep it In Perspective
- John 1:35-51 - A Changed Life
- John 1:1-18 - Who is Jesus?
- Phil 4:10-13 - The Joy of Giving
- Phil 4:10-13 - The Secret of Contentment
- Phil 4:8-9 - The Power of Positive Thinking
- Phil 4:4-7 - Anxiety and the Cross
- Phil 4:1-3 - A Christian's Guide to Conflict Resolution
- Phil 3:17-21 - The Danger of Divided Loyalties
- Phil 3:12-16 - A Race Worth Running
- Matt 1 18-25 - Three Christmas Truths
- Phil 2:19-30 - Real Love in the Real World
- Phil 2:14-18 - Grumble-Free Living
- Phil 2:12-13 - God at Work in Your Work
- Phil 2:5-11 - Someone Worth Following
- Phil 2:1-4 - The Power of Unity
- Phil 1:27-30 - How to Contend Well For the Gospel
- Phil 1:21-26 - Justification by Faith Alone
- Phil 1:21-26 - The Point of Life and of Death
- Phil 1:18-20 - The Joy of Knowing Christ
- Phil 1:15-18 - Joy and the Advance of the Gospel
- Phil 1:12-14 - Adversity and the Advance of the Gospel
- Phil 1:9-11 - Living a Life of Love
- Phil 1:3-8 - Evidences of the Gospel at Work
- Phil 1:1-2 - It's all About Jesus
At Westside we believe in the power of the Gospel to save anyone. We have been blessed with
the Good News that saves people from an eternity in hell. It is our joy to share that with others.
We understand that no one seeks God on their own (Romans 3:10-12) and that everyone is conceived and born into this world
as a depraved sinner (Psalm 51:5; Ephesians 2:3). The penalty for this sin is eternity in hell. Because of the perfect life of Christ, His death on the cross, and resurrection from the grave we do not have to experience this penalty. To avoid it, each person must repent of his or her sins (Matthew 3:2; Acts 3:19), believe in Christ as their Savior (Romans 10:9), and surrender to Him as their Lord (Luke 9:23; Romans 10:9). There is no other way (Acts 4:12).
If you have not done this, consider these biblical truths:
2. God is holy (perfect) and requires all of humanity to be perfect (Leviticus 19:2; Matthew 5:48).
3. God requires everyone to obey His law perfectly (James 2:10).
2. The punishment for this imperfection and sinfulness is death and eternity in hell (Matthew 24:41; Romans 6:23).
3. No one can do anything that will save him from that punishment (Ephesians 2:8-9; Titus 3:5).
2. He lived the life of perfection that God requires (1 John 3:5).
3. He died on the cross to save sinners (Romans 5:8).
4. He rose from the dead and is alive today to complete the victory over death and sin (1 Corinthians 15:4).
2. Sinners must believe in Jesus as their Savior and Lord (Romans 10:9).
3. Sinners must turn over their life completely surrendering
to Jesus as their Lord (Matthew 16:24; Mark 8:34).
4. Your response takes place in the heart and will result in a transformed life, producing fruit of the Spirit (Luke 3:8; Galatians 5:22-23).
If you have responded to these wonderful truths, please let us know. The next step is to get plugged in to
a local Bible preaching, God-honouring church and to begin to get trained and discipled. If you have questions, we invite you to contact us.
Life is short, and there is no opportunity to respond after you are dead! Consider these truths and respond.