The sermons are posted from the oldest to the newest. So for the latest sermon please scroll to the bottom of the list.
NOTE: if you are using a mobile device, swipe your finger over the sermons to get to the bottom of the list.
- Phil 1:1-2 - It's all About Jesus
- Phil 1:3-8 - Evidences of the Gospel at Work
- Phil 1:9-11 - Living a Life of Love
- Phil 1:12-14 - Adversity and the Advance of the Gospel
- Phil 1:15-18 - Joy and the Advance of the Gospel
- Phil 1:18-20 - The Joy of Knowing Christ
- Phil 1:21-26 - The Point of Life and of Death
- Phil 1:21-26 - Justification by Faith Alone
- Phil 1:27-30 - How to Contend Well For the Gospel
- Phil 2:1-4 - The Power of Unity
- Phil 2:5-11 - Someone Worth Following
- Phil 2:12-13 - God at Work in Your Work
- Phil 2:14-18 - Grumble-Free Living
- Phil 2:19-30 - Real Love in the Real World
- Matt 1 18-25 - Three Christmas Truths
- Phil 3:12-16 - A Race Worth Running
- Phil 3:17-21 - The Danger of Divided Loyalties
- Phil 4:1-3 - A Christian's Guide to Conflict Resolution
- Phil 4:4-7 - Anxiety and the Cross
- Phil 4:8-9 - The Power of Positive Thinking
- Phil 4:10-13 - The Secret of Contentment
- Phil 4:10-13 - The Joy of Giving
- John 1:1-18 - Who is Jesus?
- John 1:35-51 - A Changed Life
- John 2:1-12 - Keep it In Perspective
- John 2:13-25 - Why are you a Christian
- John 3:1-15 - Two Births on Not Two Births
- John 3:16-21 - True Love
- Easter Sunday - Why the Resurrection Matters
- John 4:1-26 - Soul Satisfying Salvation
- John 4:27-45 - Why We Share the Gospel
- John 5:1-15 - Healing, Holiness and Hell
- John 5:16-29 - The Bold Claims of Christ
- God's Kindness Draws us to Repentance
- John 5:30-47 Truth That Demands an Answer
At Westside we believe in the power of the Gospel to save anyone. We have been blessed with
the Good News that saves people from an eternity in hell. It is our joy to share that with others.
We understand that no one seeks God on their own (Romans 3:10-12) and that everyone is conceived and born into this world
as a depraved sinner (Psalm 51:5; Ephesians 2:3). The penalty for this sin is eternity in hell. Because of the perfect life of Christ, His death on the cross, and resurrection from the grave we do not have to experience this penalty. To avoid it, each person must repent of his or her sins (Matthew 3:2; Acts 3:19), believe in Christ as their Savior (Romans 10:9), and surrender to Him as their Lord (Luke 9:23; Romans 10:9). There is no other way (Acts 4:12).
If you have not done this, consider these biblical truths:
2. God is holy (perfect) and requires all of humanity to be perfect (Leviticus 19:2; Matthew 5:48).
3. God requires everyone to obey His law perfectly (James 2:10).
2. The punishment for this imperfection and sinfulness is death and eternity in hell (Matthew 24:41; Romans 6:23).
3. No one can do anything that will save him from that punishment (Ephesians 2:8-9; Titus 3:5).
2. He lived the life of perfection that God requires (1 John 3:5).
3. He died on the cross to save sinners (Romans 5:8).
4. He rose from the dead and is alive today to complete the victory over death and sin (1 Corinthians 15:4).
2. Sinners must believe in Jesus as their Savior and Lord (Romans 10:9).
3. Sinners must turn over their life completely surrendering
to Jesus as their Lord (Matthew 16:24; Mark 8:34).
4. Your response takes place in the heart and will result in a transformed life, producing fruit of the Spirit (Luke 3:8; Galatians 5:22-23).
If you have responded to these wonderful truths, please let us know. The next step is to get plugged in to
a local Bible preaching, God-honouring church and to begin to get trained and discipled. If you have questions, we invite you to contact us.
Life is short, and there is no opportunity to respond after you are dead! Consider these truths and respond.